I saw something this week that a friend posted on facebook about postings that annoy the heck out of people so I decided to create my own list. What do you think about that? And it starts with the posts I have seen all day today via facebook. So let's start with #1. Shall we?
Annoying Facebook Post #1 is......
1) Oddly, my little Mason/Aiden/Zora didn't get the memo that it's daylight savings time and I have been up since 4:00 AM!!!
That's too bad.
2) Ran 4 miles, did laundry, cleaned the car out and went to the airport - all before 10 AM!
What do you think normal people do? Sounds like a typical morning. Good for you.
3) Got some serious news. Scared!
Yeah. I'm just going to ignore that status. Because your cryptic update is asking for attention I don't care to give you.
4) Just ran 5 miles!
So did I.
5) I can't believe little Aiden is one year old today! Where did my baby go?
What did you think was happening, exactly? A Benjamin Button situation here?
6) I love my boyfriend! He bought me flowers just because he's so wonderful!
Here they are! I'm the luckiest!
7) I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I am going to marry the man of my dreams!
Really? The man of your dreams just bought you that ugly piece of jewelry?
So - what are your favorite posts or what really annoys you? I expect to get a comment from the Malaysian who continues to ask me to advertise their fake bags that you can get in Soho.