Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Life

It's very difficult to blog and not get personal about the intricate details. I have had a very interesting past few months. Someone told me today, "You do things that people dream of doing, but never actually do them." I was lied to in one of the worst ways. Discovered embezzlement. Was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Consulted with my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Broke up. Cried for a day. Loudly. Alone. Without wanting to see/talk with anyone. Attempted a date. Did an intake for two and a half hours. Ran into ex ahead of time. Felt badly about everything. Confusing several men. Went to an open house where I saw a hot guy I sort of know. Still wonder why more people aren't exercising and going to therapy. It is so easy to eat a minimum of five to eight raw fruits and vegetables a day, why aren't more people doing it? Behaving badly (not illegally, mind you). Wondering why more people stay in lousy relationships. Get mad at people for lying to me. Ok - just an fyi - I am not mad at all. I am sitting here smiling and looking forward to a prosperous week.

1 comment:

  1. I think our lives all need a good spring cleaning :) I have no qualms about paring down my facebook friends list every month...

    ReplyDelete